Former WWE Champion Big E is currently the favorite to win the men’s Royal Rumble this Saturday, per current betting odds.
Odds for this year’s 30-man over the top rope contest have been revealed, courtesy of BetOnline.ag. According to these figures, Big E is expected to punch his ticket to WrestleMania on January 29.
Big E lost the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar at WWE Day 1 during the five-way main event. As of writing, Brock Lesnar sits just behind Big E, with current Universal Champion Roman Reigns listed as the third-favorite to win the Rumble.
The top 10 stars with the best betting odds for the men’s Royal Rumble match are:
- Big E +350
- Brock Lesnar +375
- Roman Reigns +800
- Drew McIntyre +900
- AJ Styles +1000
- Kevin Owens +1000
- The Rock +1200
- Omos +1400
- Bobby Lashley +1600
- Seth Rollins +1800
Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants by using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans