Former WWE Champion Big E is currently the favorite to win the men’s Royal Rumble this Saturday, per current betting odds.
Odds for this year’s 30-man over the top rope contest have been revealed, courtesy of BetOnline.ag. According to these figures, Big E is expected to punch his ticket to WrestleMania on January 29.
Big E lost the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar at WWE Day 1 during the five-way main event. As of writing, Brock Lesnar sits just behind Big E, with current Universal Champion Roman Reigns listed as the third-favorite to win the Rumble.
The top 10 stars with the best betting odds for the men’s Royal Rumble match are:
- Big E +350
- Brock Lesnar +375
- Roman Reigns +800
- Drew McIntyre +900
- AJ Styles +1000
- Kevin Owens +1000
- The Rock +1200
- Omos +1400
- Bobby Lashley +1600
- Seth Rollins +1800
Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants by using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?