A top WWE star has named winning the King of the Ring and Money In The Bank as two of his goals.
At WWE Payback, The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor and Damian Priest defeated Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a Steel City Street Fight to win the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
This win not only allowed Judgment Day to walk out of the show with every member wearing gold, but it made Balor a Grand Slam Champion in WWE.
Speaking on WWE’s The Bump, Finn Balor commented on winning tag team championship gold for the first time and named his goals for the future. He said:
“We’re not looking back at the past, we’re not dwelling on the present. We’re looking forward to the future, and there’s a lot more goals that we need to accomplish.”
“Me personally, King of the Ring is something that not only escaped me in Saudi Arabia against Xavier Woods two years ago. That’s something I still need to check off the list of accomplishments I want to achieve.”
“Maybe sometime down the line, I’ll get to follow my good brother [Damian Priest] here and pick up the Money in the Bank briefcase.”
In recent weeks, it has looked like Balor may be looking to add JD McDonagh to the Judgment Day’s ranks.
As previously reported, WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley has shared a message for McDonagh following the September 4 edition of WWE Raw.
Transcription via Fightful
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022