WWE is now advertising several WWE stars for this year’s Extreme Rules Premium Live Event.
It was recently announced that Extreme Rules 2022 will take place on October 8 and will air from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
Ahead of the event, WWE has advertised that the following names will appear at the event:
- Drew McIntyre
- Bianca Belair
- The Usos
- Seth Rollins
- Becky Lynch
As always, it’s important to remember that the card is subject to change.
Bianca Belair is currently the Raw Women’s Champion, and The Usos currently go by the WWE Tag Team Champions after defeating RK-Bro in a Raw vs SmackDown Tag Team Title Winner Takes All bout.
It is worth noting that current Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns isn’t being advertised for the show. After reportedly signing a new deal that will see him work less WWE dates, Reigns didn’t appear at June’s Hell in a Cell event, and isn’t slated to wrestle at Money in the Bank on July 2.
Following reports that Reigns’ planned SummerSlam opponent may have to undergo surgery, it has been noted that WWE has a backup plan in place for the Tribal Chief, which you can read about right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’