Former AEW star Jack Evans is set to make his PROGRESS Wrestling debut next weekend.
The company announced on Twitter that Evans will be returning to the UK after 5 years away to compete at the upcoming Super Strong Style 16 event.
Evans officially departed AEW at the beginning of this month due to a contract expiration, with his deal not being renewed.
Evans recently spoke about a match he had with Kenny Omega that left him feeling ‘super disappointed’.
?Super Strong Style 16 Announcement?
? After 5 years away from the UK, the chance to compete for the PROGRESS World Championship at #SSS16 has lured the globe-trotting aerialist that is @JackEvans711 to the Electric Ballroom ⚡️
Tickets ? https://t.co/aHo1WZ4hQU pic.twitter.com/HrVFKqHdMh
— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) May 26, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return