A former IMPACT Wrestling star was spotted working as security at a Donald Trump rally.
Anchorage Daily reporter Iris Samuels has shared a number of photos from Former US President Donald Trump’s rally in Anchorage, Alaska.
One of the photos featured security personnel outside the Trump rally, with Samuels noting that there were Anchorage police, troopers and members of the secret service in attendance.
Eagle eyed fans have pointed out that one of the guards was Anthony Mayweather, better known to TNA/IMPACT wrestling fans as Crimson.
— Xavier (@ProfessorX_666) July 9, 2022
The former TNA World Tag Team Champion had several stints with the promotion between 2010 and 2017, returning for one-off matches in 2019 and 2020. During his time with the promotion, Crimson amassed a 470 day win streak, which was ended by James Storm at Slammiversary 2012.
In 2016, Mayweather was arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife, however these charges were dropped.
Mayweather has more recently been wrestling for NWA under his real name, notably winning the NWA National Championship during February’s Powerrr tapings. He lost the title to Jax Dane in March, during the second night of The Crockett Cup 2022.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return