A former IMPACT Wrestling star was spotted working as security at a Donald Trump rally.
Anchorage Daily reporter Iris Samuels has shared a number of photos from Former US President Donald Trump’s rally in Anchorage, Alaska.
One of the photos featured security personnel outside the Trump rally, with Samuels noting that there were Anchorage police, troopers and members of the secret service in attendance.
Eagle eyed fans have pointed out that one of the guards was Anthony Mayweather, better known to TNA/IMPACT wrestling fans as Crimson.
— Xavier (@ProfessorX_666) July 9, 2022
The former TNA World Tag Team Champion had several stints with the promotion between 2010 and 2017, returning for one-off matches in 2019 and 2020. During his time with the promotion, Crimson amassed a 470 day win streak, which was ended by James Storm at Slammiversary 2012.
In 2016, Mayweather was arrested for allegedly headbutting his wife, however these charges were dropped.
Mayweather has more recently been wrestling for NWA under his real name, notably winning the NWA National Championship during February’s Powerrr tapings. He lost the title to Jax Dane in March, during the second night of The Crockett Cup 2022.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw