CM Punk’s explosive Instagram story rant has had the wrestling world buzzing, with Punk firing shots at AEW, Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley before deleting said post shortly after.
While a follow up report from Fightful Select (subscription required) has shed further light on Punk and Moxley’s issues, an ex co-worker of both men has now given some insight into both men’s characters.
Dutch Mantell, formally Zeb Colter in WWE worked with Punk and Moxley in WWE during his stint in the company between 2013-2016, as well as with Punk in TNA between 2003-2004.
Now, speaking on the latest edition of Sportskeeda’s Smack Talk, Mantell revealed his impressions of both men during his time working with them.
On Moxley, Mantell described him as a “loner” and admitted he didn’t have much of a relationship with him, however, he did say he was always “nice’ towards Mantell.
As for Punk, Mantell would also say he liked him but didn’t know him all too well.
However, Mantell did recall the infamous issue between Punk and Teddy Hart from back in TNA that saw Hart fired from the company, saying “Punk came out on top in that”.
CM Punk’s AEW future continues to be in doubt, with Fightful’s report stating that they had “lost confidence” on a Punk return following his controversial Instagram post.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced