Two former WWE stars have been announced to make their AEW television in-ring debuts on this week’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Former NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) made his AEW debut at the recent AEW Dark tapings, joining Ari Daivari and Slim J in the Trustbusters. He is now set to make his AEW TV debut on this week’s Rampage show, taking on Sonny Kiss.
The other former WWE star making their AEW TV debut is Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan), who will team up with Danhausen as ‘Beardhausen’ against the Gunn Club.
Also set for the show is a AAA Mixed Tag Team Championship match between Sammy Guevara and Tay Melo against Dante Martin and Skye Blue, as well as Ari Daivari taking on Orange Cassidy.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream