Two former WWE stars have been announced to make their AEW television in-ring debuts on this week’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Former NXT star Parker Boudreaux (Harland) made his AEW debut at the recent AEW Dark tapings, joining Ari Daivari and Slim J in the Trustbusters. He is now set to make his AEW TV debut on this week’s Rampage show, taking on Sonny Kiss.
The other former WWE star making their AEW TV debut is Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan), who will team up with Danhausen as ‘Beardhausen’ against the Gunn Club.
Also set for the show is a AAA Mixed Tag Team Championship match between Sammy Guevara and Tay Melo against Dante Martin and Skye Blue, as well as Ari Daivari taking on Orange Cassidy.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)