Logan Paul has revealed what WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told him following his WrestleMania 38 match.
Appearing on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani, Logan Paul spoke about his experience at WrestleMania 38, a potential career in wrestling and what Vince McMahon told him after his debut.
When asked if WWE offered him a long term deal, Paul answered:
“Not yet. Maybe they will. I will say this. Vince McMahon after my match, we shook hands. It was the good old like, step dad Vince thing. He’s like, ‘Trust me. Your future is here.’ Bro, come on. That’s Vince McMahon. He’s a legend.”
“Him being excited about the new guy’s performance, it’s so validating. Even just the response and feedback online I got after the match, haters or lovers, not one negative comment. I think people were surprised by my performance. I’m so grateful that they liked it. I’m happy that I made them happy and was able to entertain on a stage that big. You know, it was probably 70,000 people watching.”
Logan Paul was victorious alongside The Miz against Rey and Dominik Mysterio at WrestleMania 38 on April 2. The Miz turned on Paul following their win.
As previously noted, the reported reason for the turn was that WWE promised Paul that he would be a babyface following the angle.
For the full report on WrestleMania Saturday, click here.
Quotes via Wrestlingnews.co
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber