It appears an injured AEW star may be returning soon.
All Elite Wrestling has had its fair share of injured talent over the course of the past year.
One injured star may be on their way back if them being around the site of tonight’s AEW Dynamite taping is any indication.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that sources that were later backed up by talent said that Ruby Soho was near the AEW Dynamite taping in Indianapolis.
Soho has been sidelined since AEW All Out in September after suffering a broken nose in a mixed tag team match at the event that required surgery. The former WWE star has been out of action for three months so far.
It’s worth noting that Ruby Soho makes her home in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, which could also explain why she was around.
There is no word yet on if the AEW star is set for a return, planned on on-screen content, or even planned to attend the show.
We will have further updates on Ruby Soho’s status when they become available.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown