Io Shirai and Zoey Stark, who have both been out with injuries, are reportedly expected to make their returns to NXT soon.
Stark has been out since October 26, 2021 when she suffered a Torn ACL & Meniscus in a three-way tag team ladder match where and Shirai were actually defending the NXT Women’s Tag Team Title.
Shirai, on the other hand, has been out since April with an unknown injury.
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, both women are expected to return “relatively soon”.
Stark has obviously not wrestled this year, but Shirai has a 4-1 win/loss record which equates to an 80% win percentage. You can find full win/loss stats for the NXT women’s division at this link.
We’ll continue to provide updates on Shirai and Stark’s statuses as they emerge.
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Hit Row’s Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis With B-Fab Works SmackDown Dark Match After Top Dolla Released
- WWE Faction Teases Breaking Up On SmackDown
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown