It was a bit of a bummer for Matt and Jeff Hardy when the latter injured his knee just a week after winning the SmackDown Live tag titles from the Usos in April.
Since then, Matt has once again faded into obscurity and Jeff was allegedly arrested after allegedly being found drunk in a stairwell.
Fightful got their hands on WWE’s internal injury report last week and according to the report, Jeff is due to return around mid-November, which is around the same time as Bobby Lashley who is also currently recovering from an undisclosed injury.
As we’ve seen with the Usos, getting arrested doesn’t seem to have any impact on any pushes you’re going to get in WWE, and as Jeff is such a popular figure in WWE, I fully expect him to reunite with Matt on his return and be back in the tag title picture immediately.
It seems Jeff is happiest when he’s wrestling, so hopefully he can now stay fit for a long time which will in turn help any issues he may be having outside of the ring.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw