Here’s a reminder that 2021 wrestling is a bit mental, because Jerry Lawler faced Enzo Amore in a casket match this past weekend.
The match took place at WrestleFest 25, and was won by Jerry Lawler, who is still going at it in the ring despite being 71 years of age.
Here are a couple of clips from the match, including Amore making his entrance to ‘That’s Amore’ by Dean Martin:
Nzo (Enzo Amore) came out to Dean Martin’s “That’s Amore.”
— Richie Vargas (@RichieRich93_) August 15, 2021
— Balor Club Guy (@TheBalorClubGuy) August 15, 2021
Lawler vs Ric Flair, anyone?
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE House Shows