Former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley voluntarily entered an impatient program for alcohol treatment last month, which led to him being replaced by Miro in the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament.
It will be a while before we see Moxley back in the ring, at least live, as New Japan Pro Wrestling is set to air a previously unseen match of his this Saturday (November 27).
The match, a Philadelphia Street Fight pitting Moxley and Eddie Kingston against Suzuki-gun members Lance Archer and Minoru Suzuki, was taped last month at NJPW’s Strong Showdown event in Philadelphia.
The taping of the show will air this Saturday on Fite TV. As well as Moxley’s match, the show will also feature a match involving Chris Dickinson, as it was taped a month before he suffered his injury at the Battle of the Valley show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans