WCW Cruiserweight legend Juventud Guerrera will make his AEW debut on next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
On tonight’s show, Chris Jericho defeated Nick Gage in a no disqualification match as the second of MJF’s “Labours of Jericho”.
After the match, MJF announced that Jericho’s third labour will take place next week, where he will face his old rival Juventud Guerrera in a match where you must hit a move off the top rope to win.
Also announced for next week’s show is Christian Cage vs The Blade, The Bunny vs Leyla Hirsch, Miro defends his TNT Championship against Lee Johnson and the AEW debut of Malakai Black vs Cody Rhodes.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon