The first post-WWE match for Karrion Kross, now going back to the name Killer Kross, has been announced after he was released on November 4.
WrestlePro announced that Kross will be facing Flip Gordon at Killer Instinct on February 5, tweeting:
On February 5th, Making his FIRST in ring appearance since NXT/WWE, Killer Kross will go one on one with former ROH superstar making his WrestlePro return FLIP GORDON!
This will be the same show that Kross’ real-life fiancée and on-screen partner in NXT Scarlett Bordeaux will make her wrestling return, as she has a match against the debuting Harley Cameron.
?KILLER KROSS vs FLIP GORDON?
On February 5th, Making his FIRST in ring appearance since NXT/WWE, Killer Kross will go one on one with former ROH superstar making his WrestlePro return FLIP GORDON! pic.twitter.com/OairDLhZ9p
— KM / Kevin Matthews (@Superstar_KM) November 19, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite