Kevin Sullivan was the former husband of Nancy Benoit. During the Dark Side of the Ring series focused on Chris Benoit, it was claimed that Sullivan abused Nancy while the two were together.
The documentary did note that Sullivan denies the accusations. It also noted that he declined to be interviewed for the documentary.
Sullivan has never publicly spoken out about the Benoit homicides has decided to do so now. Where you might ask.
Sullivan will be appearing as a guest on The Jim Cornette Experience podcast next week. You can find the podcast on all the major outlets for podcasts.
Cornette and Sullivan both appeared in Jim Crockett Promotions in the ’80s at the same time. They also both crossed paths in WCW.
Sullivan and Woman also worked together in those promotions and others during the ’80s and ’90s. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk as we will provide updates as they become available.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury