KUSHIDA has been pulled from another NJPW event after being diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth disease.
The former WWE NXT star missed the September 21 NJPW live show as a precaution, after it was revealed that he had a suspected skin disease.
In a new announcement, NJPW confirmed that KUSHIDA will miss the September 23 event. Providing an update on KUSHIDA, NJPW shared the following to NJPW1972.com:
Thank you for supporting New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
Following his absence from September 21’s Kumamoto event, KUSHIDA will not be cleared to compete on September 23 in Kumamoto. After being assessed for a suspected skin disease, KUSHIDA has been diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth disease.
We apologise to fans who were looking forward to seeing KUSHIDA wrestle and appreciate your understanding.
The following change has been made to Friday’s card:
KUSHIDA, Jado, Toru Yano, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jay White vs Gedo, Taiji Ishimori, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson & Jay White –>
Jado, Toru Yano, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jay White vs Taiji Ishimori, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson & Jay White
NJPW joins fans in wishing KUSHIDA a full and speedy recovery.
The former IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion last wrestled during the September 13 NJPW Burning Spirit show.
We wish KUSHIDA a safe and healthy recovery.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut