LA Knight has debuted on WWE SmackDown and joined the new name club for his main roster arrival with a brand new name.
His new moniker? Max Dupri.
Max Dupri was backstage to introduce himself to official Adam Pearce and claimed to have been hired by Sonya Deville with a notably different character from his past LA Knight iteration in both style of dress and cadence of speech.
Dupri stated that he was the CEO of Maximum Male Models in a departure from the dark match segments where he had appeared as Knight Model Management.
Max Dupri joins other former NXT stars with new names such as Ciampa, Raquel Rodriguez, Gunther and of course, Butch.
You can keep up with all the action from tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown here.
— WWE (@WWE) May 21, 2022
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release