WWE SmackDown star LA Knight has seemingly confirmed his status for WrestleMania 39 on April 1-2.
With WrestleMania set to emanage from the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles (LA), the former Million Dollar Champion has been trying (and failing) to find his place on the card for the Show of Shows.
On this week’s (March 25) edition of the SmackDown LowDown, Knight commented on his victory over Rey Mysterio on the previous night’s edition of SmackDown.
Noting that the only thing that was ‘assisted’ was him assisting himself to a win over the Hall of Famer-to-be (ignoring Dominik Mysterio’s interference), Knight then acknowledged the fact that he’s currently not scheduled to compete at WrestleMania.
Knight stated that no matter what, he will ensure that WrestleMania will have its LA moment, effectively confirming that a match for Knight won’t be announced prior to the shows, but that he will still make an in-ring appearance during the event.
It was recently reported that there have been discussions about having Knight potentially square off against Bobby Lashley at the event, with Lashley’s WrestleMania season rival Bray Wyatt recently missing events due to a health issue.
A big hint has emerged on Bray Wyatt’s potential WWE return, which you can read more about right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9