An update has emerged on Bray Wyatt, amid rumors about his WWE return ahead of SummerSlam 2023.
Bray Wyatt has not appeared on WWE television since late February, when he was seemingly building to a match with Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania 39.
Wyatt stepped away from the ring due to an illness, and hasn’t returned since then.
A new report from PWInsider has now indicated that Wyatt returning at SummerSlam is unlikely.
Per Mike Johnson of PWInsider, there has been no indication internally that a Bray Wyatt return is happening at SummerSlam.
Johnson also noted that numerous sources have confirmed that Wyatt won’t make a comeback until he’s cleared to return following his health issue.
There reportedly has been no indication that Wyatt being cleared is on the horizon.
It was also added that WWE is being “very, very careful” with Wyatt’s health.
Wyatt recently returned to social media amid his WWE absence.
We wish Wyatt a safe and healthy recovery from his health issue.
Check out the announced card for SummerSlam 2023 at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed