Levi Cooper, formerly known as Tucker (Knight) in WWE, has opened up about his release in an exclusive interview with WrestleTalk.
Tucker was among the names released this past April, and while some of the names that have been let go by WWE recently have been quite surprising, it sounds like he unfortunately had already seen the writing on the wall.
“Yeah I mean of course, it’s never fun to lose your job or whatever. I hadn’t been in that positive of a creative position I would say since the split of Heavy Machinery. So, like I said, obviously disappointed, but I think some people say that, for them, their releases were surprising or came out of nowhere – I was pretty sure I was gonna get released. After I hit my former partner in the head with a briefcase and then we didn’t have a wrestling match, I’m like, ‘Uhh, I kinda know where this thing’s headed, I think I know where this thing’s headed’. So that was kind of at least my thought process through that horses**t.”
Tucker also spoke in depth about the split of Heavy Machinery, and how he believes he was ‘lied to straight to his face on multiple occasions’ and “frazzled” into going along with it. You can read his thoughts on that at this link.
Keep an eye on our exclusives page as we’ll be posting more stories from the interview in the coming days.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan