A segment featuring AEW World Champion MJF has been announced for the June 28 edition of AEW Dynamite.
On the June 14 edition of AEW Dynamite, MJF and Adam Cole battled to a 30 minute time limit draw in an AEW World Championship Eliminator match.
On the June 21 episode, Tony Schiavone announced that AEW World Champion Maxwell Jacob Friedman and Adam Cole were picked as the first tag team in the Blind Eliminator Tournament to determine the number one contenders for the AEW World Tag Team Championships.
On June 27, All Elite Wrestling announced that MJF and Cole will have a promo segment on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite. The tweet reads:
We’ll hear from the unlikely team of #AEW World Champion @the_mjf & his Blind Eliminator Tournament Tag partner @adamcolepro TOMORROW on #AEW Dynamite LIVE from Hamilton, Ontario!
Don’t miss Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite at 8pm ET/7pm CT on @tbsnetwork!
At AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, MJF defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi to retain the AEW World Title. Meanwhile, Adam Cole was scheduled to face Tom Lawlor, but the match was pulled after Cole came down with an illness.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 27, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed