More news has emerged regarding the backstage reaction to the situation involving Sasha Banks and Naomi from this past Monday’s WWE Raw.
Some rumors have claimed that there is very little support for Sasha Banks and Naomi backstage after they walked out of the show, but an update from Fightful Select suggests that’s not entirely true and there are numerous people inside WWE that are supportive of the duo.
Fightful’s latest report also notes that the mindset of the majority of people backstage is that being upset with creative is fine, and even walking out is fine, but doing it during a show is not.
There are of course a variety of different opinions and everyone will have their own, but it sounds like that’s the general consensus.
There was also a consensus that if you do that, you’re probably going to get buried throughout the show, which is pretty much what happened with the statement WWE released and Corey Graves being instructed to call them unprofessional on commentary.
One person “close to the situation” also believed WWE’s statement was an attempt to pit the talent mentioned against each other, but also believed that everyone would be pretty quick to clear up any misconceptions among themselves.
Jimmy Smith, the lead announcer for Raw, had some very interesting comments about calling the show throughout the drama, which you can read at this link.
This is of course an ongoing story and we’ll continue to keep you posted with any more updates.
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Katsuyori Shibata In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door
- Toru Yano In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door