It looks as if there are more cosmetic changes coming to WWE Raw, SmackDown and NXT.
On the September 13 edition of NXT, the brand changed the colors of their logo to a white and gold one that was more akin to the black and gold era.
It now looks like this will not be the only cosmetic change coming to WWE across their three major brands.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that additional cosmetic changes to things across Raw, SmackDown and NXT could also be on the horizon.
Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio noted that there will be changes to the set at the CWC on the live October 4 edition of WWE NXT.
This seems to be part of the changes implemented by WWE under Triple H since he took over all creative duties for the main roster.
The success has been seen in the ratings with the September 23 edition of SmackDown drawing the highest viewership for the year.
We will have further updates on cosmetic changes to WWE Raw, SmackDown and NXT when they become available.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022