More insight has emerged on Roman Reigns’ future plans, following recent developments about his WWE status.
Reigns made headlines following a live event last weekend, at which he stated that he was moving onto a new phase of life, and didn’t know if he’d be wrestling in Trenton, New Jersey again.
The Tribal Chief fuelled speculation that he was on his way out of WWE by teasing that his WrestleMania Backlash match might’ve been the last time that the Bloodline ever teamed in WWE.
Reports have since emerged that Reigns has signed a new contract which will see him working less dates for the company. He has since been removed from advertising for house shows and TV heading into the summer, as well as June’s Hell in a Cell Premium Live Event.
On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Reigns is still scheduled for upcoming stadium shows, and is expected to be at TV tapings to build towards these events.
Providing clarification on Reigns WWE status in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Meltzer stated that Reigns is not planning on leaving WWE anytime soon, despite recently discussing a possible future in Hollywood.
Reigns was featured on advertising for the Clash at the Castle UK stadium show set for September.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey