It was reported late last night by PWInsider that WWE’s Senior Vice President of Creative Services Stan Stanski had been released from his contract after 15 years with the company.
The report noted that many within WWE were shocked to see Stanski leave, and that it may not be the last release we learn about in the coming hours.
According to a WWE source, Stanski’s exit is “the ultimate proof no one is safe” and this is “another reminder this isn’t the same company it was a year ago.”
While it wasn’t confirmed that this was the case, PWInsider wrote we could be hearing about more releases in the next 24 hours or so.
If there is any more news regarding any further releases, we’ll have it right here on WrestleTalk.com
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal