A WWE star has thrown out a rematch challenge for Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley for the July 3 episode of Raw.
After being swiftly beaten in just over a minute at Night of Champions (May 27), and beaten up before the bell at their planned rematch on June 19, Natalya called out Ripley for next week’s show at the CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
The challenge was laid out by Natlaya during a backstage segment on this week’s Raw (June 26), a night where Ripley was rather pre-occupied with her ‘Papi’ Dominik Mysterio’s ongoing feud with Cody Rhodes.
While Natalya’s chances in their eventual rematch seem bleak, Ripley will of course have one eye over her shoulder for whoever wins the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
Women’s Money in the Bank holders not only have a 100% cash-in success rate but also historically have itchy trigger fingers, cashing in within days of capturing the briefcase on every occasion bar Carmella’s inaugural victory in 2017.
The field for this year’s contest consists of Trish Stratus, Zoey Stark, Zelina Vega, Bayley, IYO SKY and Becky Lynch.
A popular WWE star has made an audacious challenge of his own to English royalty for WWE’s trip to London this week, to find out more click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy