Natalya has now deleted a tweet she posted commenting on a recent incident that happened at a WWE house show.
At a live event over the weekend, Natalya appeared to break character during a match against Liv Morgan and Ronda Rousey, no-selling the finish of the bout, saying something to Morgan, then promptly leaving the arena.
Clips of the incident have been circulating on Twitter since the show. Natalya took to Twitter to comment on claims that she broke character, writing:
“I’m breaking character right now, but I actually said THANKYOU. If you must know.”
It isn’t clear exactly why Natalya deleted this tweet. She has posted on Twitter since, discussing her recent interview with Ariel Helwani.
During that interview, Natalya shared her thoughts on Martha Hart and the AEW Owen Hart Foundation tournament, which you can read more about right here.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
natalya really tweeted this and then deleted it ? pic.twitter.com/aGVfTwPgAP
— Dotty ★ (@CertifiedCocoa_) July 11, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?