A new championship match has been made official for WWE Money In The Bank in London next weekend.
On last night’s episode of SmackDown (June 23), WWE unified the WWE and NXT Women’s Tag Team Championships, with Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler defeating Isla Dawn and Alba Fyre to unify the titles.
After the match, Raquel Rodriguez confronted the champions, bringing out Liv Morgan, who had been out of action with an injury.
Liv had suffered a shoulder injury during a tag team match with Dakota Kai and Bayley on May 12, which led to her and Raquel relinquishing the titles.
WWE has now announced that Ronda and Shayna will defend their titles against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez at Money In The Bank in London on July 1.
WWE had previously feared that Morgan would miss most of the Summer with her injury before her return.
Liv has provided an update on her injury status following her return on last night’s show, which you can read here.
Dakota Kai also suffered an injury during the May 12 tag team bout, and she also provided a positive update on her recovery.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Riddick Moss Comments On WWE Release
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022