During last night’s much celebrated Slammiversary XVI, IMPACT Wrestling announced that their biggest event of the year, Bound For Glory, will transpire on October 14 from the Melrose Ballroom in Queens, New York.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 23, 2018
The biggest night of the wrestling calendar for fans of the promotion, BFG is the promotion’s very own WrestleMania and after thirteen years it’s finally hitting the ‘Big Apple’ for its fourteenth anniversary.
In recent years, the show has been home to main events such as AJ Styles vs. Sting (2009), Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode (2011), and Bobby Lashley vs. EC3 (2016). Now we wait with much anticipation to see who will be the next in line to challenge Austin Aries for the IMPACT World Championship.
The Melrose Ballroom was also home to MLW Battle Riot last week, the event where Rich Swann picked up a nasty concussion, and will stage several more professional wrestling exhibitions before the company reaches its doors.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’