Former WWE star Nia Jax has said that it’s “highly unlikely” she’ll wrestle again following her release earlier this month.
Nia Jax recently shared the link to a fansite that was previously NiaJax.com but has been changed to LinaFanene.com, which many saw as a sign she was preparing to use that name when she gets back into wrestling.
However, it sounds like that’s not the case, and she doesn’t plan to use Lina Fanene (which is her real name, with Lina shortened from Savelina) as a new ring name, because, well, she doesn’t plan on getting back into the ring.
Lol! Newflash..Lina is my real name. It’s not another “ring” name. It’s just MY NAME, the name given to me at birth. Calm TF down trolls. In all fairness, “Opponent Crippler” would be a SOLID front runner if I ever decide to wrestle again. but it’s highly unlikely
Fanene was among the 18 names released by WWE on November 4, and there were reports that her being unvaccinated played into the decision to let her go.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?