A WWE star has revealed the movie inspiration behind her on-screen character.
Upon the regime change in WWE from Vince McMahon to Triple H, various stars experienced character changes to more natural roles similar to ones that they succeeded with on the NXT brand.
One such star was Nikki Cross, who was previously known as Nikki A.S.H. before reverting back to her Sanity character that she played in NXT.
Fightful Select (subscription required) reported that Nikki Cross told the outlet that one of the inspirations for her character is Jack Nicholson in The Shining.
Cross revealed that she wanted the character to be unpredictable and emotional.
The former Raw Women’s Champion has been embroiled in a storyline with Candice LeRae on the Raw brand where she has been stalking LeRae and seemingly wanting her to become a friend.
It remains to be seen if Cross and LeRae will become partners or rivals as of yet.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
hThink you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’