NJPW President Takami Ohbari has revealed that he helped to save a child at a train station shortly after returning to Japan.
Ohbari had an eventful stay in the US, culminating with the announcement of an AEW x NJPW ‘Forbidden Door’ crossover show on AEW Dynamite.
The NJPW President was too busy rescuing children to relax on his route home, with Ohbari taking to Twitter to note that he helped rescue a little girl who had fallen between a train and the platform.
I just returned (to Japan) and am on my way home by train. A few minutes ago, a girl who could barely stand fell between the train and the platform. She was lying on the platform, and with the help of her mother, we managed to pull her up. Her little face could barely fit through the gap.
Since I retired from volleyball, my height has never been so useful. My heart is still racing.
Translated from Japanese by Reddit user DamieN62.
AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door is slated for June 26, just four weeks after AEW Double or Nothing on May 29.
The NJPW President has commented on AEW’s fast growth, sharing his theory on why the US promotion is so popular, which you can read about right here.
— 大張高己/Takami Ohbari (@TAKAMIOHBARI) April 23, 2022
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury