Ratings have been revealed for the January 24 edition of NXT, which saw a slight rise in the show’s overall viewing figure.
The episode saw Katana Chance and Kayden Carter retain their NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion against Alba Fyre and Sol Ruca, and addressed recent footage that had been circulating on Twitter of Grayson Waller and NXT Champion Bron Breakker fighting at the WWE Performance Center.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the January 24 edition of NXT drew a total of 607,000 viewers.
The episode also recorded a 0.12 rating in the key 18 – 49 demographic, which advertisers tend to use to determine which shows will give them the biggest return on their investment.
The overall viewership for the show was up by just 7,000 viewers from the previous week’s 600,000, and the key demographic was down 0.02 from the previous week’s 0.14.
The episode ranked at number 28 among cable originals, with the NBA leading overall.
To stay up to date with all the very latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
For even more information about wrestling television ratings, including comparisons to previous weeks, be sure to take a look at WrestleTalk’s ratings tracker.
- Backstage Heat On Major WWE Star After Royal Rumble
- WWE Star Publicly Airs Grievances After Not Being Used For Months
- Vince McMahon Wanted X-Rated Addition To WWE Logo
- AEW Rampage Spoilers February 3, 2023
- AEW Announces First Ever Live Event Series
- Tony Khan Addresses Possibility Of AEW Signing Major Free Agent
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Roman Reigns / Sami Zayn Segment From Royal Rumble
- Lawsuit Filed Against WWE Over ‘Horrifying’ Vince McMahon Allegations
- Title Change On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Returns On Dynamite With New Look