A new report has emerged regarding an injury sustained by a wrestler at AEW Full Gear this past weekend (November 19).
At the event, the Elite (Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks) made their return to AEW television and faced AEW Trios Champions Death Triangle (Penta El Zero Miedo, Rey Fénix and Pac).
Death Triangle defeated the Elite at the event to retain their title.
According to Dave Meltzer, speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, Pac had his nose broken at some point during the match.
The revelation of an injury explains why Pac wore a protective mask for Death Triangle’s first rematch against the Elite on last night’s (November 23) edition of AEW Dynamite.
The rematch was the first of several, as the two will face each other in a best of seven series over the coming weeks and months.
Death Triangle won yet again in yesterday’s bout, in a match which contained a number of references to the backstage incident between the Elite and CM Punk, which kept all parties off television for several months.
It’s since been reported that people close to Punk are not happy with how last night’s match played out.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Injured WWE Star ‘Wanted To Wrestle’, Still Pulled From Match
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Top WWE Star Addresses Crowd After Raw Goes Off Air
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed