A possible date for the next iteration of the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Revolution pay-per-view in 2022 has been revealed.
In 2020 and 2021, the show took place in February, but it sounds like that might be changing this time around.
As reported in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, although not finalised, a possible date for Revolution is the first weekend in March, most likely Sunday, March 6, since AEW has seemingly opted for Sunday pay-per-views going forward with the exception of Full Gear.
The rumoured location is the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, which was the home of the WWE ThunderDome for a while.
If this date and location do end up being confirmed, AEW wouldn’t be able to do its usual thing of holding a pre-pay-per-view Rampage the Friday beforehand in the same venue, because there’s already a concert booked.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed