Powerhouse Hobbs has an intimidating presence and look that has drawn comparisons to various stars including a current AEW coach.
Speaking with Tuesday Wrestling Tuesday, the Team Taz member spoke about some of the mentors he has gained in All Elite Wrestling.
From the very first time I debuted on AEW until now, I’ve completely done a 180. Everything has changed,
Cody Rhodes is a big influence to me. Mark Henry, that’s my wrestling dad. I have him in my phone as ‘Dad.’ FTR, Arn Anderson, Dustin Rhodes, obviously Taz, Billy Gunn. There’s so many people that influence me, daily. There’s so many people I can call and get advice from. It’s not just one.
Powerhouse Hobbs further elaborated on his connection with Mark Henry and how the WWE Hall of Famer has helped him improve.
He let me know, like, ‘Hey, you need to change up the way you look. Stop eating carbs after 5 o’clock,
Since then, my body has like, switched.
Hobbs has gotten into fantastic shape and credits Henry for the help.
The World’s Strongest Man seems like an ideal role model for the young star and should help in his progression.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence On Joining WWE
- Top AEW Star Provides Injury Update On Kyle O’Reilly