Powerhouse Hobbs has an intimidating presence and look that has drawn comparisons to various stars including a current AEW coach.
Speaking with Tuesday Wrestling Tuesday, the Team Taz member spoke about some of the mentors he has gained in All Elite Wrestling.
From the very first time I debuted on AEW until now, I’ve completely done a 180. Everything has changed,
Cody Rhodes is a big influence to me. Mark Henry, that’s my wrestling dad. I have him in my phone as ‘Dad.’ FTR, Arn Anderson, Dustin Rhodes, obviously Taz, Billy Gunn. There’s so many people that influence me, daily. There’s so many people I can call and get advice from. It’s not just one.
Powerhouse Hobbs further elaborated on his connection with Mark Henry and how the WWE Hall of Famer has helped him improve.
He let me know, like, ‘Hey, you need to change up the way you look. Stop eating carbs after 5 o’clock,
Since then, my body has like, switched.
Hobbs has gotten into fantastic shape and credits Henry for the help.
The World’s Strongest Man seems like an ideal role model for the young star and should help in his progression.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard