It was announced last night via Twitter, that PWG‘s annual tournament, Battle of Los Angeles, will take place between September 14-16, 2018. The three-day show will find its new home in the Globe Theater in Los Angeles, CA.
Regular fans of PWG will notice that the tournament is being held later than normal. Usually, Battle of Los Angeles is contested over Labor Day weekend. However, this year it has been pushed back two weeks due to Bullet Club’s 10,000 seat show, All In, taking place during their usual timeframe.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut
- Chris Jericho Vows To ‘Desecrate’ The Legacy Of Ring Of Honor