Reports from various sources have indicated that WWE could be making more cuts to its talent and staff soon, with some even suggesting that those cuts could be made today.
The news was first reported by Sean Ross Sapp, who noted on Twitter that he’d heard that more WWE cuts are coming, with staff and potentially even talent too to be impacted:
There are more WWE cuts coming. Staff and possibly talent.
This was followed up by Jon Alba, who reported that the cuts will be taking place today. He also notes that this is just the latest cost-cutting measure from WWE that we have seen lately.
WWE is releasing more personnel today. Unsure of who. This is a continues the cost-cutting by the company we’ve seen the last couple of months
The last set of WWE releases was just a few weeks ago, with top names such as Braun Strowman and Aleister Black surprisingly being released by the company.
WrestleTalk.com will keep you posted with more information on the situation as it emerges.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return