The next challenger for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship was crowned on tonight’s (June 6) WWE Raw show.
The main event of tonight’s show was a four-way between Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Doudrop and Alexa Bliss, with the winner earning a shot at the title.
Rhea Ripley ended up victorious, earning her a match with Bianca Belair at Money In The Bank.
Rhea was the center of some Judgment Day controversy on tonight’s show, when Finn Balor joined the group, replacing Edge as the leader.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material