The next challenger for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship was crowned on tonight’s (June 6) WWE Raw show.
The main event of tonight’s show was a four-way between Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Doudrop and Alexa Bliss, with the winner earning a shot at the title.
Rhea Ripley ended up victorious, earning her a match with Bianca Belair at Money In The Bank.
Rhea was the center of some Judgment Day controversy on tonight’s show, when Finn Balor joined the group, replacing Edge as the leader.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure