The newest member of Edge’s Judgment Day faction was revealed on tonight’s (June 6) episode of Monday Night Raw.
WWE aired a countdown to the announcement, which fell at the top of the second hour. The trio of Edge, Rhea Ripley and Damian Priest then came to the ring.
Edge introduced the next member of the group as Finn Balor came to the ring, who says he saw clarity when he wrestled the group at Hell In A Cell, and was tired of being told what to do.
Priest then said that the three of them see clearly, and they will remove their limitations, which is Edge. The three then attacked Edge, kicking him out of the group.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations