Ricochet was drafted to the SmackDown brand during the 2021 WWE Draft, marking the first time since his main roster call up in March 2019 that he had left the Raw roster.
Ricochet was a recent guest on the Out of Character podcast with Ryan Satin, where he was asked about any wrestlers on Raw who had helped him out during his time on the show.
“I talk to Randy (Orton) all the time. That dude is the coolest dude, he’s one of the guys that has helped me out so much since being here on the main roster and WWE in general. Him, Edge, a couple of the guys have really done everything they can do to help me out as much as possible. AJ Styles. Randy specifically has been someone who’s just cool. He’s literally one of the coolest dudes out there.
Ricochet continued on, explaining how he feels that Orton is in the conversation to be the ‘greatest of all time’. He said:
“If you have anything, he’s always a phone call or text away, or if you’re there in person, he’ll be happy to talk to you. He really helped me out when I had questions or I was confused, he really has helped me out. He’s low-key the (greatest of all time), he’s in the argument for the GOAT.”
Ricochet was also asked about potentially turning heel on SmackDown, where he explained why it may not be happening any time soon.
transcription via WrestlingInc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism