WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns has set numerous incredible milestones during his current historic championship reign.
Reigns, who currently also holds the WWE Championship, has been the Universal Champion since August 31, 2020, when he defeated ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman in a Triple Threat match at Payback.
For those keeping count, that was 600 days ago, which means Roman has now been the ‘Head of the Table’ for 600 days.
Reigns’ reign is the sixth longest world championship reign in history, with him needing to hold the title until June 24, 2023 to hold the title longer than Pedro Morales’ 1027-day WWF Championship run and break into the top five.
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) April 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania