WWE star Ronda Rousey has now reacted to her segment with her former tag partner Shayna Baszler on the July 3 edition of Raw.
Following Baszler attacking Rousey during their Women’s Tag Team Championship defence at Money in the Bank 2023, Baszler made an appearance on Raw to explain her actions.
After claiming that she’s the reason why Rousey is even in a WWE ring, Baszler brawled with Rousey, finally knocking her out with a vicious knee strike.
Rousey posted a highlights video of this segment on Instagram, recapping the segment.
The former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion captioned the post:
No one hits you quite like your friends
Rousey recently confirmed that her and Baszler’s title defence against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez at Money in the Bank had time cut from it ‘three times’.
For more details on the real reason why Shayna Baszler turned on Ronda Rousey at WWE Money in the Bank, click here.
Results from the Money in the Bank 2023 premium live event can be found right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed