Speaking with Stephanie Chase of Digital Spy, AEW women’s title challenger Ruby Soho recently shared her thoughts on AEW’s relationship with its fans.
“I think one of the best things about AEW is, and why our fans are so amazing, they see everyone on our roster as the most authentic version of themselves and I think they respond to that.
“I think that’s why they’re so connected and so rumbustious and so involved is because they can see, this is who this person is and they can relate to that.
“So I think that’s one of the beautiful things about this place, it’s just a wide variety from all different walks of life, all different kinds of people that are truly true to themselves.”
Soho takes on AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker for the title on September 22 at AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament