Speaking with Stephanie Chase of Digital Spy, AEW women’s title challenger Ruby Soho recently shared her thoughts on AEW’s relationship with its fans.
“I think one of the best things about AEW is, and why our fans are so amazing, they see everyone on our roster as the most authentic version of themselves and I think they respond to that.
“I think that’s why they’re so connected and so rumbustious and so involved is because they can see, this is who this person is and they can relate to that.
“So I think that’s one of the beautiful things about this place, it’s just a wide variety from all different walks of life, all different kinds of people that are truly true to themselves.”
Soho takes on AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker for the title on September 22 at AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname