A match that many had expected to see take place at AEW All In at Wembley Stadium is reportedly not on the cards.
During the lead up to the show, Jeff Jarrett did a media tour in the United Kingdom, which included an appearance on TalkSPORT, which ended with him hitting Scottish wrestler Grado over the head with a guitar.
Following the segment, many believed that a match between Jarrett and Grado would be slated for All In, at least on the Zero Hour pre-show.
Grado was popular in the United Kingdom for coming to the ring to Madonna’s song ‘Like A Prayer’, which would have had 80,000 fans in Wembley singing along.
However, PWMania reported that the match is not, and never was, planned to take place at All In, which has since been confirmed by Fightful Select (subscription required).
Fightful did also report one match that is slated to take place at Wembley Stadium, which you can find out here.
There are said to be adjustments yet to be made to the card for the show which are said to be ‘real world’ related.
One of those changes has already been revealed, which you can find out here.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision