Former WWE star Ryback took to Twitter with another heated rant aimed at Vince McMahon following the latest set of NXT releases.
WWE released 10 names from NXT this past Friday, most notably Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Harland, Persia Pirotta and Draco Anthony who had all been TV regulars.
After the news of the releases came out, Ryback, who has regularly made negative and controversial comments aimed at WWE, Vince McMahon, Triple H and others since his departure from the company, tweeted:
@VinceMcMahon like most promoters has an insatiable urge to have control. He had no control watching his mom get beat up as a child, which is a horrendous thing for a kid to witness, as their wh*re mom tries to make ends meet. Vince has failed to evolve. F*ck you old man.
It’s so crazy how many people are ok with a psycho billionaire toying with innocent people’s lives and whoring out a human circus, but can’t stand the actual truth of that man’s psychological weakness. 48 Laws of Power. Your clock is ticking old man. You take nothing with you.
Vince McMahon’s mother passed away aged 101 in January 2021, with Vince actually missing the Royal Rumble event to attend her funeral.
A few days before the releases and the above tweets, a report came out stating that when a tenured member of the WWE creative team was asked about the possibility of Ryback ever returning to WWE, they responded: “Ryback is a risk, and the general consensus on him is that he’s a head case”.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence