While Sami Zayn may be one of the most insufferable wrestlers on the WWE roster once (sometimes twice) a week on television, outside of the ring, he’s quite the opposite.
Five years ago, Sami started up his ‘Sami For Syria’ campaign, to help open up a mobile clinic in north west Syria to provide medical care for conflict-affected populations in the country.
Sami’s campaign has been a great success, so much so that he took to Twitter last night (June 10) to announce that a second mobile clinic is now up and running.
5 years ago I started #SamiForSyria – a mobile clinic in Syria delivering medical care to civilians displaced by war. I am proud to tell you: thanks to your support, we now have TWO clinics currently operating! Please donate at http://SamiForSyria.com to keep this going strong!
You can donate to Sami’s campaign at this link.
5 years ago I started #SamiForSyria – a mobile clinic in Syria delivering medical care to civilians displaced by war.
I am proud to tell you: thanks to your support, we now have TWO clinics currently operating!
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) June 10, 2022
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream