While Sami Zayn may be one of the most insufferable wrestlers on the WWE roster once (sometimes twice) a week on television, outside of the ring, he’s quite the opposite.
Five years ago, Sami started up his ‘Sami For Syria’ campaign, to help open up a mobile clinic in north west Syria to provide medical care for conflict-affected populations in the country.
Sami’s campaign has been a great success, so much so that he took to Twitter last night (June 10) to announce that a second mobile clinic is now up and running.
5 years ago I started #SamiForSyria – a mobile clinic in Syria delivering medical care to civilians displaced by war. I am proud to tell you: thanks to your support, we now have TWO clinics currently operating! Please donate at http://SamiForSyria.com to keep this going strong!
You can donate to Sami’s campaign at this link.
5 years ago I started #SamiForSyria – a mobile clinic in Syria delivering medical care to civilians displaced by war.
I am proud to tell you: thanks to your support, we now have TWO clinics currently operating!
— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) June 10, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material