Rajah.com reports that Samoa Joe has been pulled from all upcoming WWE events until after WrestleMania 34 on April 8. A scheduled match between Joe and John Cena at Madison Square Garden on March 16 has been scrapped, and changed to Cena and Nikki Bella against Elias and Bayley. Joe is also not listed for any events on WWE‘s European tour in the month of May.
Joe sustained an injury on January 8 during a match on Monday Night Raw against Rhyno. The injury necessitated his removal from the Mixed Match Challenge and the Royal Rumble. As of now, based on the scheduling changes, it does not appear that Joe will be back in action any time soon.
- WrestleMania 34
- mixed match challenge
- royal rumble 2018
- Monday Night Raw
- Nikki Bella
- Samoa Joe
- John Cena
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release