AEW President Tony Khan has confirmed that Samoa Joe is officially All Elite, following his appearance at ROH Supercard of Honor.
In the closing moments of the show, Joe returned to save Lee Moriarty and undisputed ROH World Champion from Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt. You can read more about this angle right here.
It was announced on commentary that Joe will appear on Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite.
Confirming that Joe has signed with the company, Khan tweeted:
“It’s official! @SamoaJoe is ALL ELITE! See you on Wednesday at #AEWDynamite!”
Joe was released from his WWE contract in January, along with a number of other Performance Center names.
His last match was against Karrion (Killer) Kross for the NXT Championship at NXT TakeOver 36. Joe vacated the title ahead of the NXT 2.0 reboot.
Stay up to date with every WWE departure of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) April 2, 2022
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase